Photography & Video Gallery
Kew Gardens, a World Heritage Site, has a variety of stunning, unique and awe-inspiring venues for your wedding. Cambridge Cottage is an elegant former royal residence, set within its own private gardens, and licensed for Civil Ceremonies.
The Nash Conservatory is a beautiful 19th Century glasshouse that provides a versatile event space for both daytime and evening weddings and is licensed for civil ceremonies up to 200 guests.
The magnificent Orangery is ideal for larger evening receptions, or you and your guests can wine, dine and dance the night away among tropical plants in the Temperate House.
Newly available, The Sir Joseph Banks Building is a striking, partly subterranean space that is appropriate for both daytime and evening events. Large windows within the main room overlook the surrounding lake at water level, which provides a tranquil setting and an abundance of natural daylight.
Guests enter the venue through the private atrium, which may be used as a welcome area, whilst the building’s frontage affords a view of an adjacent lawn. The lawn, suitable for an outdoor reception, has the renowned Kew Palace as a backdrop, and also looks back to the Sir Joseph Banks Building, and its lake and water feature.
The Sir Joseph Banks Building is exclusive to you and your guests, on the day of your event and may be used for religious ceremonies when used in conjunction with the Orangery for the reception.
Whatever venue you decide, Kew enables you to have a London wedding in a rural setting. Your special day will also help us to continue our valuable plant conservation and life-saving research work.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Grade I & II listed venues include former Royal residences and Glass Houses
- Choice of four venues for between 10 and 400 guests
- Two stunning venues licensed for Civil Ceremonies for up to 200 guests
- All venues are set within the Gardens and have stunning views
- Easy access to central London and Heathrow
- Many local hotels and guest-houses can provide accommodation
- Excellent photo opportunities within the Gardens
- Your wedding helps fund Kew's plant conservation and scientific work
- Approved list of caterers can provide tailor-made food and drink packages