The Gallivant Hotel
Photography & Video Gallery
The Gallivant is Sussex’s beautiful Beach House hotel opposite the dunes and five miles of pristine sand beyond. Our position gives weddings a real coastal vibe and we take full advantage of our stunning location next to one of the most beautiful sandy beaches on the South coast within an hour of the M25.
Inside the look and feel is very much New England with an English retro twist. Natural woods and colours serve as a backdrop to the handmade reclaimed timber furniture, driftwood sculptures, English bunting, storm lanterns and wild flower decorations.
Weddings are all about bringing family and friends together and the style of our food is designed to encourage this. Sensational local whole roast fish and salt marsh meats are presented on large silver salvers and wooden boards bought to the centre of the table to enjoy at your guests leisure.
The hotel is privately owned and we offer all couples 24 hour exclusive use of the entire property providing the ultimate in service and attention – your very own Beach House hotel.
- We can accommodate groups up to 150 in a variety of beach and coastal themed rooms and outdoor spaces for a seated wedding breakfast with dancing.
- Our unique property and location allows you the flexibility of hosting something quite informal to something very much more luxurious.
- There are a variety of feasting menus to choose from, all incorporating a drinks reception in the dunes and a midnight breakfast served from our beach kitchen.
- We have 18 beautiful, coastal themed bedrooms, all in relaxing whites, with Egyptian linen, feather duvets and pillows, fluffy robes, towels and l’Occitane products. Our lovely Honeymoon suite ‘The Beach Hut’ is especially romantic.
- We have a small team of Marco Pierre White trained chefs that love to cook locally sourced, delicious food that is as good as it gets and enough reason on its own to come and pay us a visit.
- Please pick up the phone and say hello to Natalie our Wedding Planner. She would love to show you around and explain why a wedding at the Gallivant can be so special.