One of the most picturesque wedding venues in Surrey, Wotton House, with its breathtaking 17th century architecture and 13 acres of beautiful gardens, it truly is a fairytale wedding venue.
As you arrive down the sweeping drive and Wotton House is unveiled, your guests will be astounded by the majestic beauty of this wonderful wedding venue. The hotel boasts unique Roman-style temples, ponds, a stream, grottos, pretty bridges and 13 acres of beautiful gardens which are part of the National Garden Scheme, as well as many other unique features, and event spaces for up to 150 people seated as well as 109 onsite bedrooms.
With endless photo opportunities the hotel will charm you and your guests with the beauty and grace of its stunning wedding spaces,including temples for licensed outdoor weddings, which are set in a private walled garden and a delightful Old Library featuring a stunning vaulted ceiling, and not forgetting the coveted Evelyn Suite - an airy room with 4 large doors that open onto beautiful gardens and a picturesque pond, perfect for up to 120 guests.
- Turtle House: A breathtaking outdoor wedding ceremony area set in a beautiful walled garden. The Turtle House is licensed for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships for up to 138 people. Also available for private drinks receptions.
- The Old Library: Dramatic room with vaulted ceilings and two fireplaces, licensed for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships for up to 138 people. The Old Library is also available for private dinners for up to 80 people and private drinks receptions for up to 150 guests.
- The Orangery Bar: Overlooks the gardens with direct terrace access, elegant surroundings for drinks and canapes for up to 150 guests.
- The Evelyn Suite: A light airy room creating a dazzling, dining experience. With four large doors opening up onto the beautiful back gardens and looking out onto a picturesque pond, pretty bridge and grotto. Up to 120 guests seated.
- The Wotton Suite: With access to the Italian Gardens, front and side stream, ideal to pop into the fairytale grotto for those amazing photos. Up to 150 guests seated.
- The Drawing Room: An elegant and traditionally styled intimate room, licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships for up to 50 guests, and small and private dining and wedding breakfasts for up to 50 guests.
This is the most exciting day of your life, and they're there to help you as much or as little as you'd like, so let their dedicated wedding team help take the stress out of planning and executing your big day.
Their talented Chefs will work with you to develop delicious menus that suit your needs and your budget - from a wedding breakfast, to canapes, to meals for special dietary requirements. They'll get to know your taste and style, and design a menu that will impress all your guests.
To book a show around or to arrange a call back to discuss your wedding at Wotton House, please contact the Wedding Team below.