A truly private and stunningly beautiful rural escape in the Irish countryside, Castle Leslie Estate in Monaghan is a magical setting for your special wedding celebration.
Located just 80 minutes from Dublin and 60 minutes from Belfast, Castle Leslie Estate is set in tranquil surroundings which block out distractions from the outside world.
- Truly private estate nestled on 1000 acres of Irish countryside and glittering lakes
- Permanent fixed Pavilion marquee adjacent to the Castle- accommodating up to 260 guests
- Wedding banquet menus from €70.00 euros inclusive of taxes and service charges
- Complimentary personalised wedding planning meetings
- Complimentary champagne on arrival and accommodation for the bride and groom
- Table centrepieces, personalised menus, cake stand & Castle Leslie Sword to cut the wedding cake.
- Total of 126 bedrooms (located in the Castle, Lodge, Old Stable Mews and Village Cottages)
- Horse Riding, Fishing, Carriage Rides, Archery, Laser Clay Shooting
- Outstanding photography opportunities - fountain and rose gardens, pleasure grounds and boathouse
- Exclusive use available
- Smoked Irish Salmon, Dill CrÃ¨me Fraiche, Fresh Garden Leaves, Country Wheaten Bread
- Cream of Celeriac & Smoked Bacon Soup, Truffle Oil
- Celebration Champagne Sorbet
- Seared Fillet of Irish Beef, Brandy & Madagascar Green Peppercorn Sauce
- Classic Vanilla CrÃ¨me BrulÃ©e, Raspberry Sorbet followed by tea/coffee and petit fours
- Tian of Fresh Crab, Avocado, Lime, Garden Leaves
- Vine Tomato Minestrone Soup, Fresh Basil Pesto
- Mango & Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Rack of Irish Lamb, Herb Crust, Rosemary Jus
- Bailey’s Cheesecake, Bitter Chocolate Sauce followed by tea/coffee and petit fours