Exclusive Use Wedding Venue Belmount Hall, Outgate, Hawkshead, Ambleside
Belmount Hall, built in 1774, is one of the finest Georgian houses in the English Lake District offering a magnificent setting for weekend civil weddings and receptions. It is a private house with guest accommodation for 12, indoor dining for up 84 guests, surrounded by beautiful grounds with a dedicated area for larger marquee weddings.
- *Exclusive use to really make it your own (all accommodation must be booked)
- Full wedding planning support
- Variety of Menus from which to choose
- Food choices prepared with fresh, local ingredients and cooked on the premises
- Table Linen, Napkins, Crockery and Glassware
- Cake Knife and Table
- Dedicated team to manage your day
- Unique grounds and features for reception, photographs, games
- Lawns for Marquees up to 200 guests
- Supplier recommendation if required
- Discounts on selected days
*All weddings at Belmount Hall are booked on an exclusive use basis which means that the couple booking must agree to book all 6 bedrooms. If you require put you ups for children an additional charge will be made per child for bed and board per night.