Centrally situated on the South Bank of the River Thames and overlooking Westminster, the Garden Museum provides the perfect location for your wedding reception.
With stained glass windows and dramatic gothic arches, the space is truly breathtaking.
- Light and airy environment
- Can seat 100 for a sit down or 200 for a stand up reception
- 17th Century inspired garden; ideal for bbq's or pre dinner drinks
- The garden provides a perfect location for wedding photography
- Disco or live bands can be accommodated
- Flexible closing hours by prior arrangement
- Easily accessible by public transport and close to Lambeth Pier
- Hotels and Parking nearby
- Superb choice of caterers
- Friendly, professional staff