Roast is a unique and deliciously British restaurant, wedding venue and event space situated in the former Floral Hall atop London’s oldest food market.
Spectacular views are offered from every angle – whether it’s of their open kitchen, the historic setting of Borough Market below or St Paul’s Cathedral in the distance – making Roast a breathtaking setting for a truly memorable ceremony, wedding breakfast or vow renewal.
Roast is the ideal venue choice for those that love the finer things in life. Renowned for seasonal, premium quality British food and drink, the restaurant supports and champions local farmers and producers, many of whom are stallholders at Borough Market. Head Cook Marcus also sources many rare and wild British ingredients, giving guests the opportunity to experience new taste sensations.
Their team meet with each couple to devise a bespoke menu, tailored entirely to individual tastes and preferences. They can offer a wide variety of food and drink options, including Champagne and canape reception, set menus, tasting menus, carving menus, wedding breakfasts and more.
· Licensed for wedding ceremonies, offering couples the opportunity to spend their whole day at the venue, or alternatively to join them after their church or ceremony for an unforgettable wedding reception
· Award-winning restaurant specializing in exceptional British food and drink
· Bar area complete with grand piano, ideal for welcome drinks and canapes
· Two-level dining room with a wooden floor that is perfect for dancing
· Can be hired exclusively or semi-exclusively, making it suitable for many types and sizes of wedding.
They work with wedding planners or directly with the bride and groom, and whether you would like to keep your wedding small and intimate, or opt for a lavishly grand celebration, they have a dedicate and experienced events team in place to ensure that your day is wonderful in every way.