The Royal Wells filled with unique history and charm is a delightful setting to enjoy a celebration.
Highly recognised for its perfect blend of Victorian elegance and modern comfort and luxury, it is equipped with 23 individually designed rooms including a charismatic Honeymoon Suite.
With the choice of The Alexandra Room for more intimate idyllic celebrations up to 50 guests and The Ephraim Suite for bigger receptions up to 90 guests. The Alexandra Room and the Beau Nash garden are both licensed for civil wedding ceremonies. The Royal Wells offers service of high standards with a Dedicated Wedding Organiser inclusive of their Wedding Package, to create your perfect tailor made wedding.
Their Inclusive Wedding Package also includes:
- Only Wedding on the day
- Arrival Drinks
- Your Choice of Decorated Carving Buffet or The “a la carte menu”
- Wine with the Meal (½ a Bottle of House Wine per Person)
- Champagne Toast (One Glass per Person)
- Evening Buffet (For guests attending reception)
- "Dedicated Wedding Organiser’’ Table Confetti, Napkins, Swag, Place Names, Table Flowers, Candles, Cake Stand
This inclusive package is £79.50 per person inclusive of VAT but can be adjusted according to your requirements starting from £45.50.