Wedding venues come with all kinds of pedigree, but there is simply nothing like the Westonbirt House in the Cotswolds – dreamed up by a prodigious and cultured Victorian millionaire Robert Stayner Holford, an art-and-nature lover, who wanted to build a most extraordinary house to gaze upon his trees!
Who wouldn’t want to get married here!
You can have the most fantastic wedding photos imaginable thanks to the magnificent gardens which include sculptures, water features, a chapel, marquee space and more. And that’s just outside! One look inside and you’ll decide right there and then that you simply can’t get married anywhere else. The Dining Room, the Great Hall, the Library and other suites are all available at your disposal.
Some of the fabulous features of the Westonbirt House include:
- Up to 130 seated guests inside, with garden terracing available for accommodation of marquee’s
- 4 different wedding rooms to choose from
- Intimate weddings are welcome in the Reading Room or the Camelia House adjacent to the Italian Gardens
- Extensive menu choices including set meals, hot or cold finger or fork buffets, canapes, drinks and more
- 9-hole golf course in the grounds
- Civil ceremony licence
- Westonbirt Beauty Retreat offering wedding pamper packages
That’s definitely not all! Contact the venue today to see what they can do for you – they’ll be delighted to help!