Little Silver Country Hotel, licensed to hold the marriage ceremony, offers the perfect location for your wedding day with the exclusive use of the hotel and facilities.
Landscaped gardens for those treasured photographs, 16 excellent bedrooms including four posters, luxury suites with whirlpool baths, excellent cuisine and the magnificent Kent Hall ensure a perfect day.
Unique in its octagonal shape, Kent Hall emulates the Oast of Kent with stained glass windows and sparkling chandeliers. The beautiful garden gazebo allows the marriage ceremony to be held 'al fresco' on those warm summer days.
"The best day of your life at the best venue in Kent"
- Magnificent Kent Hall for marriage ceremony
- Al fresco weddings held in the beautiful Garden Gazebo.
- Receptions upto 150 guests
- Garden room for smaller receptions
- Luxury 4-poster bedrooms with whirlpool bath
- Bridal suites with whirlpool baths
- Landscaped gardens, pond and waterfall, raised flower beds and archways
- Original Kentish lych-gate and beautiful hotel frontage for photographs
- Oak-beamed lounges and log fires for winter weddings
- Excellent cuisine prepared by their own chefs