Gorgeous cottage in Wales for 6 -8 guests... or just cosy enough for 2 people to enjoy!
What can you expect from a stay in a traditional Welsh cottage? A short break by the sea awaits you any time of the year – treat yourself to an amazing holiday in luxury self-catering accommodation!
Peace, comfort, rural setting, modern facilities and a most relaxing stay – this is what Gadlys Farmhouse offers for your break in Wales. Stay in Church Bay – a small delightful bay with rock pools and sandy beach, beautiful coastal walks, ideal starting point for the Anglesey Coastal Path. This splendid property is not only an ideal place for relaxation, but for every kind of activity – boating, fishing, hiking, horse riding, photography, windsurfing, sightseeing and much more!
Newly extended and renovated yet still retaining its original character, the Gadlys Farmhouse has the following features you will absolutely love:
• Beach sea views
• Traditional oak inglenook fireplace to enjoy a warming log fire
• Splendid oak fittings throughout
• Non-smoking property
• Sitting room with a flatscreen LCD TV and DVD player
• Family room with beds and games console – ideal for children
• Fully functional stunning oak kitchen with granite with work and utility room
• 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2 ensuite + main bathroom with spa bath
• Master bedroom with balconette overlooking the sea
• Outside garden and patio ideal for bbq
• Parking for 2 cars
• All self-catering
• 4 minute walk to the beach and fantastic seafood restaurants
A most charming property – see the pictures and contact Karen with any questions or to book today! To check availability and tariff for each week for the cottages please call 07786 547361.