A combination of five talented, energetic, professional musicians. This band offers the perfect solution to your entertainment needs. Available for clubs, festivals, private parties and weddings.
Niamh, lead vocalist, always offers an energetic vibrant performance. With strong vocals and passionate delivery. Obviously loving every minute of the show.......which is what it's all about!
Torsten is an exceptional harmonica player. His participation adds a sense fullness and warmth to every song. And he's a talented vocalist offering skilled and tight second voice harmonies and some edgey lead vocals which makes a more interesting gig.
Jose Domingo is a beautiful drummer with a light touch. However, don't be deceived, when the song calls for it he can beat it out with a passion and precision that will leave you impressed. And quite a rarity....he sings sweet harmonies too! "Hola!"
Jose Luis does not secretly want to be a guitar player. He is completely in tune with his instrument and fits comfortably into the band supporting the softer numbers perfectly and sparkling when taking his special moments in the some of the stronger bass rockabilly numbers.
Matthias is definitely one of the most fleixible guitar players on this block. Whatever the genre of music, he seems to own it! Never too loud but always interestingly present. And his solos are simply wicked!
WHAT THEY OFFER:
Their full package consists of the following:
1. Classical Guitar as guests arrive for ceremony. "The Wedding March" as you walk up the aisle (or another piece if you prefer). Classical guitar as the guests leave the ceremony. This can all be tweaked to your liking and Niamh can sing a special ballad if you have one. Tears will be shed!
2. Cocktail reception of acoustic guitar with or with vocals. This is usually soft background to create atmosphere. They can invite other musicians along if you prefer solely instrumental. A violinist for example. Everything is possible!
3. Playing of your chosen CD background music throughout the dinner through a professional PA.
4. Use of a professional PA and quality wireless radio mic for speeches. All monitored by us to ensure sound is correct. At all times they maintain a discreet presence in case you need them.
5. Your FIRST DANCE played live by the band if they can or over a CD if you prefer. Just get the song to them before and they make sure it is played without a glitch.
6. Co-ordination and introduction of the first dance to ensure nobody misses this important photo opportunity of you gorgeous newly-weds. Happy to advise you on popular songs for ceremony and first dance if you've not got one in mind! (AND maybe you have a second dance too...some brides like a dance with Dad - traditionally My Girl).
7. Live band for 2.5 hours of fantastic tunes from all eras to suit everybody. Everything from The Beatles and The Stones to Amy WInehouse and Duffy. Rock, pop, rock 'n roll and rockabilly. They also have a great spattering of current music. This year for example Ho-Hey Lumineers, Ben Howard, Kings of Leon etc.
8. They welcome guest singers or musicians to join them (with prior notice and if they can actually sing as against crazy drunken out of tune karaoke loonies!).
9. And finally, they are happy to leave their PA and lights in place for another hour to play whatever the best current dance chart music is on the radio waves. It's not a live DJ but close enough
The entertainment part of your day is essential to create a romantic ambience, a relaxed romantic atmosphere.....and finally to get every single person on the floor dancing their wee socks off.
10. They are punctual, attentive, and extremely professional in their approach. (And clean, sober and cute!). They know how important it is to make this day run smoothly and make it one of the best of your lives. They take their responsibility seriously!