Preston Court is a listed Georgian manor house, set in the extensive private gardens with ornamental lakes and a gorgeous wedding folly on a medieval Island.
Wedding ceremonies can take place outside or in one of the magnificent 200 year old Kentish Barns.
There is even a magical Saxon Church, where traditional wedding ceremonies and blessings can take place. Receptions take place in the rustic oak barns. There is even a Victorian carousel!
- Magnificent 17th century Kentish barn, licensed for civil ceremonies and receptions
- Pretty lodge barn with Shepard Neame bar with local Kentish ale
- Gorgeous garden ceremonies and blessings can take place on Juliana's island under wedding folly
- Licensed outdoor wedding folly
- 12th Century magical St Mildred's church for traditional wedding ceremonies
- Beautiful French iron bridge over lake for photography
- Victorian carousel available for hire
- Vintage art Deco and Rococo mechanical organs will play
- Extensive, private gardens with lakes, lawns and even peacocks
- Facilities include, permanent luxury w.c. stage for live music, car park
- Escalopes of baked salmon, on a potato and chive salad with watercress, creme fraiche
- Roast beef with a creamy brandy peppercorn sauce and chateau potatoes with thyme
- Raspberry and amaretto charlotte, with dark berry coulis, fresh raspberry and mint