Located in Soho, in the heart of London’s media and theatre land, The Union club is situated in a 270 year old listed Georgian townhouse of exceptional character and charm.
Love, time and wit are employed to conceive an interior that is both bohemian and contemporary. No nook or cranny escapes the unique Union style.
The Union club is the perfect venue for an intimate London wedding. With over 15 years of experience, they are keen to assist you to make your wedding a wonderful and unique celebration.
The Union club is available to hire in its entirety so is ideal for a wedding reception or engagement party. They offer function options ranging from a stand up canape and cocktail reception to a formal wedding breakfast.
Their cooking is hearty and unpretentious; their staff quite lovely, and the ambience cosy and inviting.
- Seated meal Capacity – Approximately 60 guests. ( Up to 110 guests on two floors)
- Buffet meal capacity – Approximately 100 guests
- Total venue capacity – Approximately 180 guests
- Disabled access
- Can be arranged : Wedding cake, Flowers, Photography, Music, Entertainment and Accommodation.
- Cuisine: Fresh and hearty, much in the style of an English country house. Their very successfully tried and tested menu’s, can also be tailored to suit
- Late licence available on request
- Equidistant to three London Underground stations
- In house Wedding Planner
The Union can confidently say that you will not find better quality, at such value, anywhere in London.
The beautiful and sunny roof garden is now open from 10am to 9pm