A hidden gem of green oasis on the border of the Thames in Fulham, The Hurlingham Club is a magnificent Wedding venue, steeped in tradition and timeless elegance.
The venue can accommodate wedding parties of all sizes; from intimate ceremonies to extravagant celebrations for up to 1,000 guests, with choice of nine magnificent function rooms. Indulge your guests with culinary delights created by the Club’s team of skilled chefs, remember your day with stunning photography taken within the gardens of the estate and then dance the evening away with your loved ones on the dance floor.
The Club’s terraces with views to the landscaped gardens and River Thames offer the perfect space for drinks receptions in the summer months and for a unique element to your day; take your guests on a cruise up the River Thames before arriving at the Club via private pier.
The Club’s function space including the striking glass-roofed Palm Court and magnificent Hurlingham Suite allow you to make your vows, enjoy your drinks reception and wedding breakfast within different rooms if you wish, and your dedicated Wedding Coordinator can help you to arrange all the small details from menu cards to chair covers so that you can sit back and enjoy your special day.
The Hurlingham Suite:
- Enjoy exclusive use of the Hurlingham Suite for parties of 350 guests and over
- Take your vows in the striking Palm Court
- Direct access and use of terraces overlooking the gardens and the River Thames
- Private entrance to suite and area for dance floor
The Palm Court & Broomhouse Suite
- Exclusive use of the Palm Court & Broomhouse Suite for parties of 200 guests and over
- Take your vows and enjoy your drinks reception in the striking Palm Court
- Wedding Breakfast in the Broomhouse Suite
- Direct access and use of the Broomhouse terrace overlooking the gardens and beautiful water feature
The Terrace Room & Quadrangle Suite
- Exclusive use of the Quadrangle Suite for parties of 100 guests and over
- Enjoy your drinks reception in the Terrace Room
- Wedding Breakfast in the Quadrangle Room
Direct access and use of terrace overlooking the gardens and the River Thames.