Home to a world-class collection of art and natural history. The Museum’s sweeping steps are lined with columns that lead through to the marbled Grand Hall, a truly dramatic setting for your wedding celebrations.
Ceremonies can take place in the Art Galleries, Court Room, Grand Hall or Reardon Smith Theatre depending on your preferences and number of guests.
- Art Galleries - A range of art galleries are available for daytime and evening wedding ceremonies and can host between 40 and 150 guests
- Court Room – The Court Room is designed for more intimate ceremonies of up to 50 guests
- The Grand Hall - The elegant Grand Hall can accommodate from 80 up to 320 guests
- Reardon Smith Theatre – Built in 1932, the theatre provides a dramatic setting for a ceremony.
- Following your ceremony, the art galleries are a memorable location for a pre-dinner drinks reception.
- The Grand Hall - an impressive venue for wedding receptions for 80- 320 seated guests.
- The Court Room – For more intimate receptions of around 40 guests, the Court Room is also perfect for afternoon tea following your ceremony in the galleries.