With over 40 enchanting buildings that represent the changes in Welsh life through history,
St Fagans is home to several wedding venues. Weddings can take place within St Fagans Castle or within its grounds in a purpose-built marquee. Oakdale Workmen’s Institute is also a popular venue for vintage-themed weddings.
- St Fagans Castle - Wedding ceremonies can be held within the main hall St Fagans Castle, which holds 40 guests.
- Oakdale Workman’s Institute – The main hall of the Oakdale Workman’s Institute provides enough room for 100 guests for a wedding ceremony.
- St Fagans Castle – The castle dining hall provides space for 40 guests for a wedding reception.
- St Fagans Lawns – The lawns surrounding St Fagans Castle can house a marquee to accommodate 140 guests for a wedding reception.
- Oakdale Workman’s Institute – Receptions in the Oakdale Workman’s Institute can hold 70 guests within its main hall or 90 guests when arranged in a village hall style.