Intimate Barn Wedding Venue on the Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire border.
The Ashes is a magnificent Grade II* listed family home, this unique setting with its listed barns is available for exclusive private hire. The formal gardens and lake overlook the parkland setting where the tree lined drive can be seen meandering up to the property over an 18th Century stone bridge.
The Ashes is available for your wedding on an exclusive basis. Their booking fee guarantees that you will have the venue entirely to yourselves and includes: The West Barn and The East Barn, The Old Dairy, the garden and grounds, use of chairs and tables, off street parking, with no hidden charges.
They cater for all sizes of weddings, from intimate gatherings for say 30 to 40 guests to formal sitdown meals for friends and family up to 150 guests, and include FREE CORKAGE.
The unique and individual photograph opportunities are endless around the property providing the perfect setting for any occasion from formal lawns, gardens and ponds to secret paths through the wildflower meadow down to the wildlife lower lake.
- The Ashes is licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships for up to 150 guests in their West Barn, which is then followed by your wedding reception in their East Barn for up to 150 guests.
- Ensuring the highest quality of catering and service, they can offer a full range of menu options from £27.50 + VAT, including "Design Your Own", and FREE CORKAGE is now included in all their menus.
- Exclusively yours, ensuring complete privacy for you and your guests
- The Events team at The Ashes gives full support, before, during and after your special day.
- Equally suited to smaller and intimate celebrations for smaller weddings
- The Ashes is situated in the heart of the countryside, but is very easy to access, being close to major roads linking the M6 and M1.