The Commonwealth Club is a unique venue for a true London Wedding situated beside Trafalgar Square. To one side you have the banks of the river Thames with stunning views down to the London Eye while the fountains at Trafalgar Square are a romantic setting for those special pictures!
The Club has a marriage licence for Civil Weddings and Partnership Ceremonies, so everything can be held under the one roof if you wish. The modern interior is ideal to dress, personalise and make your own for the ultimate city wedding venue.
Searcys is a privately owned caterer that was founded in 1847. Searcys vision and strength is built on a consistent delivery of cutting edge food and drink service through a contemporary fresh approach. They are committed to locally sourced, seasonally produced, sustainable produce. At The Commonwealth Club their Head Chef has created a splendid and Commonwealth influenced menu including old fashioned favourites and modern day classics.
- Modern event venue with cutting edge design and state of the art facilities
- Central London location just off Trafalgar Square
- Exclusive use of the Club venue
- Licensed for civil weddings and civil partnerships
- Max. capacities: dinner(formal) 220, ceremony(seated) 220, drinks
- Versatile spaces that accommodate intimate to larger weddings
- A blank canvas which can be personalized and decorated easily
- Personal Wedding Coordinator to arrange all aspects of the day
- Our menus: contemporary, tailored, substantial - guaranteed one of the best
- Partnerships with quality suppliers and entertainers