Breathtakingly beautiful, The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor in Buckinghamshire offers a wonderfully romantic backdrop and is the perfect wedding venue at any time of year.
Nestling in a tranquil waterside setting amidst glorious gardens you and your guests can enjoy superlative food, excellent wines and professional service with absolute exclusivity guaranteed.
- Wedding ceremonies outside on the Pavilion overlooking the lake
- Large terrace ideal for receptions and evening buffets
- Glass conservatory overlooking the lake for ceremonies or receptions
- West Hall with high vaulted ceiling perfect for wedding breakfasts
- Huge fireplaces and log fires for winter weddings
- Glorious gardens for photographs
- Delicious Rothschild Wines from their excellent wine list
- Bespoke menus using the best local produce and seasonal ingredients
- Experienced and friendly staff to help you plan your special day
- Just over an hour from London and close to Oxford
The Five Arrows, a Grade II listed hotel at the entrance to the Waddesdon Estate. It was originally used to accommodate the architects, craftsmen and artisans working on the manor itself. Every single event has a sense of understated elegance and ease. Ceremonies can be held in either the sophisticated Rothschild Room for any number up to 40, or the charming and rustic Old Coach House for up to 70. The restaurant seats 70 for a wedding breakfast, or alternatively you could eat in the Old Coach House with a bespoke twin pavilion marquee attachment and invite up to 120 guests.
The Dairy at Waddesdon Wedding Brochure
We are delighted to offer a 50% reduction on the facility fee for the limited dates we have available at The Dairy at Waddesdon Manor for you to host your special day with us.
To find out more on Late Availabilty offers or to book a showround, please contact the Waddesdon Manor Wedding Team below