Middle Temple is a tranquil spot with the hustle and bustle of the city. It houses some of the most imposing event space in London available for Weddings and Civil Partnership Ceremonies, Receptions, Dinners and a beautiful garden.
Steeped in history Middle Temple was built between 1562 and 1573 and remains virtually unchanged to this day having survived the Great Fire of London in 1666 and both World Wars. Middle Temple would be an ideal setting in for your wedding day.
- Wedding Ceremony and Civil Partnerships Ceremonies
- Special Wedding/Dinner Packages Available
- Landscaped Garden
- Receptions up to 500 people
- Dinners up to 300 people
- Disabled facilities
- Scottish Smoked Salmon with Potted Shrimps and Irish Soda Bread
- Seared Fillet of Beef with glazed shallots, mushrooms and Madeira jus
- Champagne Sorbet
- Raspberry Cranachan and Shortbread served with vanilla ice cream
- Fresh Herb Coated Carpaccio of Venison with a celeriac remoulade
- Grilled Fillet of Wild Sea Bass
- Assiette of Desserts (3 choices)