Perfection, or as very near it as possible, is the focus of your wedding day. But accidents can and do occur. Give yourself and your spouse-to-be the gift of wedding insurance. Wedding insurance can make all the difference in a happily ever after and a ceremony you'd like to forget. From your bouquet to your cake, your bling to your cars, you can insure every aspect of your wedding. Wedding insurance is not too dissimilar to vehicle insurance, it is a policy that covers you financially if something ruins your day or if your wedding has to be cancelled or postponed.
To get a quote for your wedding insurance, you will need to tell John Lewis:
- Your name and address
- Your and your spouse-to-be's name and birth dates
- If you or your spouse has a pre-existing medical condition
- The town/city and country where you'd like the wedding and reception held
- The date and venue for the wedding and reception
- The amount of cover you'd like to take out.
And while you're busy booking your insurance policy, don't forget to register with the John Lewis Gift List for a range of unique gifts to get your marriage journey off on the right foot!