A very special venue for a very special day.
De Vere Latimer Estate is located within 30 private acres in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Buckinghamshire.
The very secret, 18th century mansion house has one of the most attractive views over a chalk stream in the Chess valley, rich in wildlife and with a long and fascinating history dating back to Roman times.
Built to impress, in the 19th century it became the property of Charles Compton Cavendish who, in 1858 became Lord Chesham of Chesham, and following a £7m refurbishment, your wedding day will be an experience that you and your guests will remember forever.
Surprisingly it is only located five minutes away by car from Chalfont and Latimer station which is on the Metropolitan tube line, offering direct links to Baker Street and BR’s Chiltern line connecting into London Marylebone.
All weddings are tailored to your needs thanks to our experienced team offering excellent customer care, being on hand every step of the way to help create your most perfect and memorable day.
Do check our special offers and our wedding open days.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and making your dream day a reality.
Please contact our wedding coordinators Bryher Fuller and Laura Olewnik on 01494 545 552 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tudor style Mansion house, set within 30 acres in an idyllic and convenient location
- £7m brand new refurbishment with banqueting suite available from May 2017
- Licensed to hold Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships
- Wedding breakfast for 60-200 guests
- 205 bedrooms available for your overnight guests
- Leisure facilities including a pool, sauna, steam room and a mini gym.