The Wharf is a contemporary restaurant in an unbeatable location - a converted boathouse on the banks of the Thames opposite Teddington Lock - with views of the river which are second to none.
What could be more special than spending the most important day of your life in such idyllic surroundings?
At the Wharf, they want your day to be special; and here are some of the other reasons why you should choose to have your reception with them:
- Bespoke wedding packages, to allow for your individual requirements
- Accessible from the river so you can arrive in that extra bit of style
- Contemporary restaurant offering modern British classics made with the freshest ingredients and a keen eye on provenance
- Dedicated Events Team to help you with every step of planning
- Cater for weddings both big and small, from 20 guests upwards
- Open all year round
There are two individual areas within the restaurant - the First Floor and the Main Dining Room. You can hire either area separately or the entire restaurant exclusively.
The entire venue can be hired exclusively using both the first floor and main dining room. It can accommodate 180 for a seated dinner, 180-320 for a buffet (as a mixture of seating and standing space) or 320 for canapes (standing only).
The Main Dining Room is suitable for larger weddings. It can accommodate up to 120 for seated dining, 120-200 for a buffet (as a mixture of seating and standing space) or 200 for canapes (standing only). It has a large, contemporary bar area which can be used for pre-wedding breakfast drinks, as well as post-wedding breakfast dancing.
The First Floor is the perfect space for an intimate wedding. It can accommodate 20-60 for seated dining, 60-100 for a buffet (as a mixture of seating and standing space) or 120 for canapes (standing only). It has a gorgeous balcony with views across the river Thames to Ham Common.