Of course, your wedding day should be remembered for all the right reasons and everything should go perfectly and without a hitch! Unfortunately, regardless of how careful the planning, sometimes things can and do go wrong! So, it makes sense to take out wedding insurance to protect your big day!
Wedinsure provides Wedding Insurance for customers planning a wedding or civil partnership in the UK or abroad, with comprehensive cover available to protect your big day.
What does wedding insurance cover?
- - Cancellation cover if you, your partner or a close family member falls ill.
- - Cancellation or rearrangement due to extreme weather conditions such as floods
- - Cover for loss of deposits if your wedding venue or supplier goes out of business or fails to show up on the day.
- - Loss or damage to ceremonial attire, gifts, cake, flowers, wedding rings and photography.
- - Public liability for you and your partner included as standard with guest public liability included on Tier 3 and above.
With 9 levels of cover available ranging from £2,500 to £65,000 and with prices starting from as little as £20 it’s a small price to pay for added peace of mind and protection on your wedding day.
Click here to see the Wedinsure policy details
Click here to see the Wedinsure cover options