Exclusive venue hire from just £2,299. Late availability offer - £500 off venue hire for any new wedding bookings up to 31st March 2018. It’s more affordable than it feels.
The Manor at Old Down Estate has recently had a £5m refurbishment to make it the wedding venue of dreams with lavish bedrooms and bathrooms, sweeping staircases, picturesque gardens and photographic backdrops which will ensure that you fall in love with the memories for years to come. Planned for each individual booking, a wedding at Old Down is entwined with special finishing touches which will ‘wow’ your guests and, because you only want to share your wedding day with those you love, the whole venue is exclusively yours for the duration of your special event. You can enjoy the bespoke receptions rooms and indoor/outdoor pools, relax in the stunning orangery, gaze at panoramic views from every window, admire the crystal chandeliers as you drift down the sweeping Bath stone staircase and revel in the decadence of a manor house which you own for the day.
Visit and you’ll be in love forever.
- - Exclusive venue hire from just £2,299
- - Late availability offer - £500 off venue hire for any new wedding bookings up to 31st March 2018
- - Fully licensed wedding ceremony or reception-only hire
- - Exclusive use of the Manor and grounds that surround the house until 10.30 the following morning
- - Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
- - Dedicated on the day Catering Manager
- - Cake stand and knife
- - Easel for table plan
- - Crockery, cutlery, glassware and white linen
- - Uniformed staff
- - Bose sound system for background music
- - Microphone for speeches
- - Fully licensed and stocked bar
- - Leisure facilities
• Exclusive venue hire from just £2,299• Late availability offer - £500 Off Venue Hire for any new Wedding bookings up to 31st March 2018• Stunning location – Estate set within 66 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland• Can seat up to 120 for a wedding breakfast and up to 200 for an evening reception• Highest quality food, drink and service• Great links to the M4/M5 motorways and Bristol City.