Unique Ceremony – making your wedding dreams come true
Based in London, independent wedding celebrant Gwen Rule provides a personal service to help brides and grooms have their dream wedding. There are many restrictions placed on the kind of ceremony couples can have either in a church, register office and even licensed venues that use a registrar. By choosing a wedding celebrant to conduct your ceremony you are able to have a ceremony that is completely personal to you. There are no restrictions on venue or time of day, your choice of vows, and readings and music will all be catered for.
In a face-to-face meeting Gwen will help you define exactly the form that you would like your ceremony to take. This may be conventional, romantic, whimsical, religious/spiritual - your wishes will be taken completely into account.
- You can hold your ceremony at any venue that you choose, on any day at any time.
- You can involve family members, children, even your pets in the ceremony.
- You can have live or recorded music of your choosing.
- You can have symbolic acts as part of your ceremony such as the lighting of candles, the release of petals, balloons, even doves.
- You can have readings and/or poetry that has special meaning to you and exchange the vows that you and your groom have written with Gwen’s help if needed.
Gwen will work closely with you throughout your wedding preparations and will conduct a rehearsal ahead of the event.
A wedding celebrant is the absolute best way to have your ceremony exactly the way you want and expect.
Gwen will be delighted to have a chat with you at no obligation – call her now
Here is a sample of what Gwen’s couples have to say…