Immersed in romance, the fully licensed Cadogan has hosted many proposals, weddings and anniversaries throughout history. What better central London wedding venue to start married life than a quintessentially English boutique hotel?
Civil ceremonies and civil partnerships can be held in The Cadogan’s stunning interconnecting banqueting rooms, Salon Lillie and Salon Oscar. Combined, the rooms can seat up to 50 individuals for a wedding breakfast, or 70 guests for a reception, have natural daylight beaming in through original lead-crossed stained glass windows, and have been furnished in lavish chocolate brown, gold and cream fabrics.
Exclusive access to the beautiful Cadogan Gardens, located opposite the hotel, means you will have the perfect backdrop for unique and memorable photographs.
Their expert wedding and events team are on-hand to help organise every detail of your special day, from floral arrangements to menus and table plans, to ensure that your wedding is absolutely perfect.
- With its prestigious Knightsbridge address, The Cadogan luxury boutique hotel, is perfectly located in London
- Licensed for civil ceremonies for up to 60 guests
- Seated wedding breakfast for up to 50 guests or standing receptions for up to 70 guests
- Complimentary overnight stay and breakfast for bride and groom
- The hotel is home to a seductive history. Built in 1887 the hotel was once home to the actress Lillie Langtry. It was here that her liaisons with Edward, future King of England took place. Room 118 was also the scene of literary genius, Oscar Wilde’s infamous arrest.
- Amidst this bustling city street lies a private garden reserved for guests of the hotel and wedding parties, this secluded area is a picturesque setting.